This is a neat recipe for young cooks just starting out. Not too many steps and not too difficult. My dear friend has a 10 yr. old son, who's passion is to become a chef. I have him over, he picks a recipe, and I help him. By the way, the recipe's good also!
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder.
- Work in the butter with a fork, or a pastry blender.
- Add milk, stirring just to moisten.
- Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Drop by tablespoon onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 12 to 14 minutes or until
- lightly browned.