1/1 Photo of Blueberry Drop Biscuits
This is a neat recipe for young cooks just starting out. Not too many steps and not too difficult. My dear friend has a 10 yr. old son, who's passion is to become a chef. I have him over, he picks a recipe, and I help him. By the way, the recipe's good also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt and baking powder.
- 2Work in the butter with a fork, or a pastry blender.
- 3Add milk, stirring just to moisten.
- 4Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- 5Drop by tablespoon onto greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 375° for 12 to 14 minutes or until
- 7lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Drop Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 164.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g