Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I got from a bed and breakfast. Yummy, my kids finished of a batch tonight. This recipe would work well with fresh or frozen peaches or cherries, just cut into small pieces. They also freeze well.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease 24 mini muffin tins (this recipe works the best with mini muffins, but use large if you prefer, you will have adjust your cooking time accordingly).
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl and stir with a whisk, and then stir blueberries into this.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and blend but do not over mix.
- Spoon muffins into tins, filling almost to top to make a nice crown.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool in tins for 2 minutes, and then remove and place on rack to cool an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir sugar and cinnamon together.
- Dip muffins all the way in butter and then roll in sugar mixture. Serve at once.