1/1 Photo of Blueberry Dessert
My Mom is not a really big dessert person, and this is the only one she ever makes. I have to say if she's only going to make one, she picked a great one. Everyone in the family loves this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, margarine and nuts.
- 2Pat this mixture in an 8x12" baking dish.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes and let cool.
- 4Pour the blueberry pie filling on top of the crust.
- 5Combine the cream cheese and sugar.
- 6Spread on top of the blueberry pie filling.
- 7Top with cool whip and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.9
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 293.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 58.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g