Recipe by Bec
Submitted by Mrs. Harvey Steiff, Mrs. Donald E. Johnson, and Mrs. Mark Nyberg from the Pantry Secrets cookbook from The Women's Missionary Society at Central Free Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, printed in 1964. Preparation time includes chilling time.
- 15 graham crackers
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberry pie filling (whatever the standard size can is)
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 3 ingredients as for a graham cracker crust.
- Spread in pan no smaller than 8 x 8.
- Beat eggs and 1/2 cup sugar together.
- Add teaspoon vanilla and cream cheese until smooth.
- Pour over crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes at 375 degrees, and cool.
- Mix lemon juice and blueberry pie mix, and spread over baked mixture.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.