Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from mom's collection, she loved to cook for her family. It is very versitile.
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 (19 ounce) can pie filling, any flavor
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- Mix first 3 ingredients together.
- Put in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350 for 10 minute.
- Whip cream, mixing in the icing sugar when it starts thickening.
- Pour over cooled crumb mixture.
- Pour pie filling over whipped cream.
- Chill for 3 hours before serving.