Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from mom's collection, she loved to cook for her family. It is very versitile.
Make and share this Blueberry Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 (19 ounce) can pie filling, any flavor
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- Mix first 3 ingredients together.
- Put in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350 for 10 minute.
- Whip cream, mixing in the icing sugar when it starts thickening.
- Pour over cooled crumb mixture.
- Pour pie filling over whipped cream.
- Chill for 3 hours before serving.