Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a recipe from my mother-in law and my children loved it.
- Slice the angel food cake into medium slices and place into a large serving bowl.
- Mix instant pudding according to directions.
- Pour the pudding over the angel food cake.
- Next, pour the blueberry pie filling over the pudding and angel food cake.
- Last place cool whip over the blueberry.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
OK, I can understand using blueberry pie filling because maybe the berries weren't in season. But cool-whip? Take the extra minute and whip up some fresh cream and you will be surprised at how much better this might taste. And without all the chemicals.