Recipe by brenda covington
This was a recipe from my mother-in law and my children loved it.
Top Review by hatches
OK, I can understand using blueberry pie filling because maybe the berries weren't in season. But cool-whip? Take the extra minute and whip up some fresh cream and you will be surprised at how much better this might taste. And without all the chemicals.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the angel food cake into medium slices and place into a large serving bowl.
- Mix instant pudding according to directions.
- Pour the pudding over the angel food cake.
- Next, pour the blueberry pie filling over the pudding and angel food cake.
- Last place cool whip over the blueberry.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.