Prep 40 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine first 3 ingredients; add butter, stirring well.
- Press into a greased oblong pan.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add 1 cup sugar, eggs, and lemon juice, mixing until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until set; cool completely.
- Spread pie filling over cream cheese mixture; spread whipped topping over filling.
- Cover and chill several hours.
I made this to take to a church event. A big hit with everyone. It was easy to make, too. Tasted like blueberry cheesecake but not nearly as hard or time-consuming to make. A good one. Thanks.
I made this years ago. VERY good, only I made it with vanilla wafer cookies, crushed. I'm sorry, I also didnt use the powdered sugar. ooops.