Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious, easy, and light!
Make and share this Blueberry Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free grape gelatin
- In a small mixing blow, beat butter and sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes. Gradually beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly). Mix in walnuts. Press onto the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the Cool Whip. Spread over crust. Top with blueberries. If using frozen blueberries do not thaw.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Gradually stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Spoon over blueberries.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Dollup with remaining Cool Whip.
I love blueberries and I enjoyed this dessert. It was different and easy to put together. I wasn't sure I was going to like the grape jell-o but it worked. I'll be making this recipe over the summer when my blueberries are ready. Thanks for posting!