Recipe by Patti Grace
This recipe came from a co-worker, everyone at work loved it and had to have the recipe. It also happens to be my daughters favorite and it is a must at the holidays.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry Jell-O or 2 (3 ounce) packages blackberry Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (16 ounce) can blueberries (not pie filling)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Save enough juice from pineapple and blueberries to make 1 cup, set aside.
- Add all ingredients to jello then add the cup of juice.
- Chill till firm, then add topping.
- Topping: Mix together and cover top of Jello.
- Top with nuts.