1/2 Photos of Blueberry De-Lite Cheesecake
A delicious, creamy cheesecake and so easy. I really love this as it is baked in a square baking dish and lends itself to a smaller family or no leftovers. Developed for RSC #12.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 sheets graham crackers (This is 1 individually wrapped package out of a box of crackers. When crumbed it will make approx 1 )
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 12 ounces neufchatel cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Splenda granular
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place the graham crackers and peanut butter in the container of a food processor and pulse until crackers are crumbed and well blended with the peanut butter; press into the bottom of a square 8-inch baking pan; place in preheated oven for 5 to 8 minutes.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cheeses, Splenda and sugar; beat in egg and egg whites; stir in vanilla.
- 4Pour the mixture into the crust and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until set.
- 5Remove from oven, place on wire rack and with a sharp knife blade that has been dipped in water, quickly run the knife between the crust and pan; allow to stand at room temperature until cool to the touch.
- 6While the cheesecake is baking, mix together the fresh berries, Splenda, sugar, lemon juice, salt and bring to boil, lightly crush the berries with potato masher or back of a spoon to help release the juices.
- 7Cook for 1 minute, mix together the cornstarch and water until smooth and whisk into the berry mixture; continue to cook over low heat until clear and slightly thickened.
- 8Remove from heat and pour into a small dish, allow to cool at room temperature.
- 9When the cheesecake is cool to the touch top with berries, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 10Please make sure that the cheesecake and topping are both room temperature before topping the cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry De-Lite Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 297.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: