Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't tried this recipe yet but I have a feeling that it will be good, hence why I've posted it. Its taken from Nova Scotia Cooking and the write up before the recipe states that the yoghurt lightens the custard and with the lemon juice it makes a filling that is less sweet than the norm.
- Pre-heat oven to 180C/ 350°F.
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, yoghurt and lemon juice until smooth.
- Put the blueberries in the pie crust and carefully pour over the filling mix.
- Bake in oven for 55-60 mins or until the filling is set.
- Allow to cool on a rack and then chill for at least 1 hour before serving.