Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the book Crazy About Cupcakes
Make and share this Blueberry Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl until fluffy, about 3-5 minute Add the eggs to the creamed mixture and beat well.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat portions of the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture alternating with the milk. Mix for 3 minute With a spatula, fold in the vanilla and blueberries.
- Fill cupcake liners one-half to three-quarters full with batter. Bake 20-25 minute.