As if blueberry muffins aren't good enough! A topping is added on top of these to make them even better than they already are! Recipe courtesy reynoldskitchens.com
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, rinsed and drained
For Crunch Topping
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- Preheat oven to 375 (or to 350 if using dark or nonstick muffin tin).
- Combine topping ingredients in small bowl until crumbly and set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Combine eggs, milk, butter and vanilla in medium bowl; stir into flour mixture just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon 1/3 cup batter into each baking cup.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.