- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml whole wheat flour
- 177.44 ml raw sugar or 177.44 ml demerara sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0 vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml milk
- 177.44 ml blueberries, fresh or thawed
- 78.07 ml raw sugar or 78.07 ml brown sugar or 78.07 ml demerara sugar
- 14.79 ml white flour or 14.79 ml wheat flour
- 14.79 ml rolled oats
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 78.07 ml broken pecans or 78.07 ml walnuts
- 29.58 ml softened butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the flours, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Beat the oil, egg and milk and add to dry ingredients; beat just until blended.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch baking pan, then spread the berries over the batter.
- Mix the topping ingredients in a blender or food processor; crumble the mixture over the cake.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes or until center is set.