Recipe by Boyz 5
Not sure where I got this recipe from--on another website somewhere I think. Kind of a "dump" style recipe. Use fresh berries, canned or frozen (thawed).
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Spread undrained pineapple evenly in pan.
- Follow with the blueberries.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup sugar over the blueberries.
- Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the blueberries.
- Drizzle the melted margarine evenly over the cake mix; followed by the 1/4 cup sugar and the pecans.
- Bake for 45 minutes.