Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Try this if you love blueberries, but want something other than the same old blueberry pie.
Make and share this Blueberry Crumble Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375. Brush bottom and sides of crust with egg yolk. Bake on baking sheet 5 minutes or until light broun.
- Pour blueberry pie filling into crust. Combine four, oats, and sugar into small bowl.
- Mix in margarine.
- Spoon over pie filling.
- Bake on baking sheet about 35 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
A very nice pie, & we enjoyed the crumble topping ~ As you indicate, a nice change from the same-ol'-same-ol'! Another time, though, I think I'll either make my own graham cracker crust OR leave the bottom crust out altogether! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]