Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Try this if you love blueberries, but want something other than the same old blueberry pie.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375. Brush bottom and sides of crust with egg yolk. Bake on baking sheet 5 minutes or until light broun.
- Pour blueberry pie filling into crust. Combine four, oats, and sugar into small bowl.
- Mix in margarine.
- Spoon over pie filling.
- Bake on baking sheet about 35 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
A very nice pie, & we enjoyed the crumble topping ~ As you indicate, a nice change from the same-ol'-same-ol'! Another time, though, I think I'll either make my own graham cracker crust OR leave the bottom crust out altogether! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]