- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 59.14 ml shortening
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml milk
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml fresh blueberries (or Frozen)
For the Topping
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 78.07 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, Softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease one 8x8 square cake pan.
- Cream together 3/4 cup sugar, shortening and egg.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt. Stir it into the sugar mixture with the milk. Stir in the blueberries, then pour it all into the pan.
- For the topping : Combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter (or margarine). Sprinkle it over the cake batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.