Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from North American Blueberry Council. This is a good way to use instant oatmeal pkgs. that didn't get used during the winter.
- 4 cups fresh blueberries (thawed if using frozen)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) packages instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal (1.5 oz each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 9-inch pie plate, toss blueberries with sugar.
- In a small bowl, combine oatmeal and butter until mixture forms coarse crumbs; sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake until mixture bubbles around the edge and topping is light brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
Easy and yummy. Would eat for breakfast or dessert, or snack even.
Awesome and simple simple recipe. So versatile in the fact that you can use virtually any fruit. We are using a strawberry/peach/mango blend tonight. The first time I made this I actually ate the entire dish to myself by the end of the night..... SO GOOD!
Suprisingly Great!! Easy, Fast and Delicious. My kids helped me make it - actually they did most of the work - and we all loved it.