- 4 cups fresh blueberries (thawed if using frozen)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) packages instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal (1.5 oz each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 9-inch pie plate, toss blueberries with sugar.
- In a small bowl, combine oatmeal and butter until mixture forms coarse crumbs; sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake until mixture bubbles around the edge and topping is light brown, 30 to 35 minutes.