- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oats
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, finely chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened coconut, shredded (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the frozen blueberries, pie filling, cinnamon, lemon juice and zest in a bowl. Then pour it into the piecrust. Set aside.
- Mix the soften butter, sugar, and flour. Get it to a thick paste. Then add in the remaining ingredients. Mixture should be crumbly.
- Pile the crumb mixture on the pie. Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes. Pie should be golden brown and bubbling.