Recipe by Karen=^..^=
After looking around for this recipe and not finding it, I kind of adapted one on my own. It comes out pretty and delicious and a dollop of Cool Whip on top is lovely.
Top Review by Melissa Bell
This was easier to make than I had thought. I couldn't find fresh blueberries at the grocery store so I bought the kind in a can...and it still came out delicious! It only took a few minutes to whip it together and the oven did the rest:)
- 1 unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie shell
- 946.36 ml fresh blueberries
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml flour
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml orange juice or 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml flour
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place pie crust into pie pan and crimp edges as desired.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients gently.
- Pour evenly into pie plate.
- Combine flour and sugar for topping and cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs (I use my fingers for this).
- Sprinkle evenly over filling.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until filling starts to bubble and crust is lightly browned.
- Cover edges with foil if crust is browning too quickly.