1/7 Photos of Blueberry Crumb Pie
After looking around for this recipe and not finding it, I kind of adapted one on my own. It comes out pretty and delicious and a dollop of Cool Whip on top is lovely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie shell
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon orange juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2Place pie crust into pie pan and crimp edges as desired.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients gently.
- 4Pour evenly into pie plate.
- 5Combine flour and sugar for topping and cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs (I use my fingers for this).
- 6Sprinkle evenly over filling.
- 7Bake for 40-50 minutes until filling starts to bubble and crust is lightly browned.
- 8Cover edges with foil if crust is browning too quickly.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Crumb Pie
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 120.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g