Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A blueberry muffin with a crumb topping.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed and softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a muffin tin or line with muffin cups.
- Mix the muffin dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking powder) in a large bowl. In a glass measuring cup, pour in the 1/3 cup oil. Add an egg and then pour in enough milk to make a full cup of liquid ingredients.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well. Carefully fold blueberries into mix and spoon into muffin cups.
- Mix topping ingredients together with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over the top of the muffin batter.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted in one comes out clean.