Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
makes 12 of them..they freeze well If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw..
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375*.Line muffin tins with paper liners.set aside.
- Make spiced crumbs by placing butter, melted, sugar, flour and cinnamon in small bowl.and work with your fingers till coarse crumbs.set aside.
- to prepare batter:.
- whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl, add melted butter, eggs, milk and vanilla and stir just till blended.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, top with crumbs, gently pressing down into batter.
- Bake until crumbs and tops of cakes are golden.
- Cakes are springy when lightly touched and berries burst.
- about 20-25 minutes.
- cool 15 minutes in tins on rack.