1/1 Photo of Blueberry Crumb Cake
1 hr 20 mins
Theresa P's Note:
A moist, lightly textured cake. Can be served at brunch, breakfast, snack, or as dessert. A great way to use up those summer blueberries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, add flour and sugar.
- 2Cut in butter until it looks like small pea size crumbs.
- 3Reserve 3/4 cup of crumb mixture and set aside.
- 4Add baking powder, salt, the 2 egg yolks, milk, and vanilla to the remaining flour mixture.
- 5Beat for 3 minutes.
- 6Beat the 2 egg whites until stiff but not dry and fold them into batter.
- 7Spread batter into lightly greased and floured 9x11 pan.
- 8Arrange blueberries over batter.
- 9Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 10Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes.
- 11Serve warm or cooled.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g