Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Very simple, easy and elegant appetizer, perfect for a brunch or tea. From a magazine produced by local grocery store.
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons mixed berry preserves
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons unbleached cane sugar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine blueberries with granulated sugar until berries are coated. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls into 8 triangles. On the shortest side of each triangle, place 1 teaspoon fruit spread in the center. Press two tablespoons of blueberry mixture into fruit spread. Roll dough and fruit up along the length of the triangle.
- Whisk together egg white and water. Brush rolls with egg wash, and sprinkle with cane sugar. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden.