Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simple but tasty breakfast dish. This recipe was given to me by a friend.
Make and share this Blueberry Croissant Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large croissants, cut up
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Place croissant pieces evenly in 10 (1/2 cup) ramekins.
- Sprinkle with blueberries.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended.
- Pour evenly over croissant pieces. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until set in centers and golden brown.
- Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar, if desired.
I loved this and so did DD and DS! This was the snack request until not a scrap of it remained in our house. I ran short of croissants so used up some hot dog buns that we had left. We couldn't tell which ones had which bread! Thanks for a keeper! Reviewed for ZWT4.
I didn't have any ramekins to cook these in so I place them all in a medium size casserole dish. I don't recommend using this method. It took a very long time to cook & some of the croissants were mushy. The overall taste was very good. I will be making again but correct way the next time. Thanks Sassy, Made for ZWT 4