1/3 Photos of Blueberry Croissant Puffs
Sassy in da South's Note:
A simple but tasty breakfast dish. This recipe was given to me by a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place croissant pieces evenly in 10 (1/2 cup) ramekins.
- 2Sprinkle with blueberries.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended.
- 5Pour evenly over croissant pieces. Let stand 20 minutes.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until set in centers and golden brown.
- 7Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Croissant Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.2
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 245.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g