Abby Girl's Note:
I found this recipe in the Cooking Light archives. I love fruit crisps, as we get so much fruit given to us from our berry grower friends. If you are looking for a dessert with lots of taste, lower in calories....this is the one!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°. Thaw berries if frozen.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- 3Oatmeal Topping: In the food processor, place 2/3 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon, and pulse 2 times or until combined. Add butter; pulse 4 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. (So not to over process, I took the topping out and finished combining the butter with my hands).
- 4Sprinkle over the blueberry mixture. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 5Serve with frozen yogurt or low fat ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Crisp à La Mode
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 43.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g