Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in the Cooking Light archives. I love fruit crisps, as we get so much fruit given to us from our berry grower friends. If you are looking for a dessert with lots of taste, lower in calories....this is the one!!!
- Preheat oven to 375°. Thaw berries if frozen.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Oatmeal Topping: In the food processor, place 2/3 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon, and pulse 2 times or until combined. Add butter; pulse 4 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. (So not to over process, I took the topping out and finished combining the butter with my hands).
- Sprinkle over the blueberry mixture. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with frozen yogurt or low fat ice cream.