Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This sounds very easy, give it a try!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and ginger.
- Place margarine in a 9"glass pie plate.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add to dry ingredients; blend thoroughly.
- Set aside.
- Place washed blueberries in same pie plate.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over top.
- Distribute crumb mixture over top of the berries.
- Microwave on high 4-5 mins.
- rotating dish midway through cooking.
- Let stand a few minutes for topping to become more crisp.
Well girlfriend, I feel bad about this low rating but my DD made it, ate it and rated it. She didn't like it cuz it didn't get crispy but she only left me a tbsp to try when I got home!!! so guess it wasn't that bad.