- 3 cups blueberries
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a shallow, sprayed 8"x8" baking dish, arrange blueberries, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon. Stir in mayonaisse.
- Using fingers, gently squeeze dough to form crumbs. Evenly sprinkle crumbs over blueberries.
- Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.