wicked cook 46's Note:
From the Blue Bonnet website. Posting for safe keeping. This is similar to a bluberry cheesecake but in bar form. Times are approximate and do NOT include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix Blue Bonnet, flour and brown sugar in medium bowl with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Remove 1-1/2 cups of the crumb mixture; set aside for later use.
- 4Press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake 8 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 6Add egg; mix well. Blend in sour cream and vanilla; set aside.
- 7Spread blueberry filling evenly onto crust; top with the cream cheese mixture.
- 8Sprinkle with the reserved 1-1/2 cups crumb mixture.
- 9Bake 35 minutes, or until center is almost set. Cool completely at room temperature.
- 10Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting into 36 bars to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Creme Bars
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 58.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g