Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick easy dessert that is best with fresh blueberries! Enjoy!
- 1 quart fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces sour cream (can use light)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Divide blueberries into 6 servings.
- Top each serving with sour-cream mixture.
- You can sprinkle with additional brown sugar if you like!
The cream part wasn't too sweet and my family liked it.
This is a good light summer dessert. I also like to make it with bananas! Yum...
Simple, delicious and impressive looking! What more can you ask for?? I used light sour cream also. My daughter thought the lemon was a tad too strong but I felt the flavors blended beautifully. Don't add the sprinkled brown sugar until right before serving as it does dissolve once on the sour cream mixture. Great recipe!! A perfect summertime dessert!