Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this one from the phyllo website. These are quick and easy and always a hit. You can also substitute almost any berry you like to add variety.
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup blended fat-free blueberry yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) packageathens miniature phyllo cups (15 count)
- Combine sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoons sour cream and 1 teaspoons yogurt side by side in each fillo shell and swirl together using a toothpick, do not over mix.
- Top each shell with blueberries and serve immediately.
A simple and easy dessert that tastes great! I did use frozen blueberries that I thawed, rinsed and than patted dry with a paper towel. This will be made again soon!