Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this tastes great and doesn't heat up your kitchen. prepare it in the morning for tonight's dessert courtesy of mr.food.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup whipped cream or 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and heavy cream; mix well.
- Fold in the whipped cream then gently stir in the blueberries until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into the pie crust, cover and chill overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
This was so easy and everyone loved it. We ate 2 of these in 2 days! Mine came out a little runny. Next time I'm going to add gelatin or cream cheese or something to help it firm up. Thanks, chia!
This pie could not be easier and more delicious, but it did not set at all for me. I did have a forebodying about it, but since it's Chias recipe and most others had no probs, I decided I was just being paranoid and went ahead. I used the whipped topping, which I usually never use, to get it set better. But, no. Running all over the place. Still yummy, though. Nevertheless, the recipe is worthy of tinkering for me, and I will add 2 teaspoons of unflavored gelatin in lemon juice in future. Hence 3 stars, only.
Everyone enjoyed, but it came out a little runny for me. I used whipped cream with the sweetened milk and Cool Whip as the fold in. I was still delicious.