Recipe by chia
this tastes great and doesn't heat up your kitchen. prepare it in the morning for tonight's dessert courtesy of mr.food.
Top Review by Realtor by day, Chef by night
This was so easy and everyone loved it. We ate 2 of these in 2 days! Mine came out a little runny. Next time I'm going to add gelatin or cream cheese or something to help it firm up. Thanks, chia!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup whipped cream or 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and heavy cream; mix well.
- Fold in the whipped cream then gently stir in the blueberries until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into the pie crust, cover and chill overnight, or for at least 8 hours.