Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Plantation Pines Berry Farm
Make and share this Blueberry Cream Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- Gradually add sugar.
- While beating, slowly pour in oil; add vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients; add alternately with the sour cream to the egg mixture.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
Those muffins are yummy :)..kids loved them too . They will go into my special little recipe book. Thanks for posting those. :)
This is a really great recipe!! my husband loved them .. Thank you, I'll make these often!
Excellent! The whole family raves about these. We like a touch of lemon with our blueberries, so I added the juice and grated rind of one lemon. The recipe makes a big batch which is great for pulling out of the freezer for busy weeks when there is no time for baking. Thanks for sharing. This is THE only blueberry muffin we will be making from now on.