Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Blueberry Cream Cheese Tarts
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry filling or 1 (21 ounce) canother pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a paper cupcake
- liner in each cup of a muffin pan.
- Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and
- vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Place a vanilla wafer, flat side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese
- mixture over wafers. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow tarts to cool completely. Serve
- with blueberry filling on top, or pie filling of your choice.