1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
DELICIOUS tart that is not only beautiful but is pretty easy to make. Recipe adapted from Debbie Fields', Great American Desserts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2In a bowl combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press the crust over the bottom and along the sides of the pan to form an even crust. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove pan and cool on a wire rack.
- 4Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla and lemon peel in a mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, mix on medium speed until well combined and smooth.
- 5Spoon filling onto the prepared crust and spread evenly.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes until filling is firm.
- 7Remove tart from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- 9Over a medium low heat, melt red currant jelly until liquified. Remove from heat and pour over rinsed, picked over blueberries. Combine well to coat berries.
- 10Spoon berries over the filling, cool for 15-20 minutes prior to refrigerating for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cream Cheese Tart
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.4
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 109.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla cookie crumbs