1/4 Photos of Blueberry Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast
An easy and tasty Sunday morning breakfast you make the night before! From the White Lace Inn, Sturgeon Bay, Door County, Wisconsin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf white bread, no crusts
- 1/2 loaf French bread
- 6 cups fresh blueberries or 6 cups frozen blueberries, rinsed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1Cut white bread into cubes and place into the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- 2Sprinkle blueberries evenly over bread.
- 3Microwave cream cheese in bowl for 2 minutes.
- 4Stir carefully and add 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup sour cream, and 1 teaspoons vanilla.
- 5Spread over blueberries.
- 6Cut French bread into 10-1 inch thick slices, place over cream cheese.
- 7Beat eggs, milk, half&half, cinnamon, and nutmeg and pour over bread.
- 8Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes covered, then uncover for approximately 15 minutes.
- 10Let set before slicing.
- 11Sift powdered sugar over before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 982.8
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 299.5 mg
- Sodium 1054.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 48.5 g
- Protein 30.0 g