Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
These are yummy!
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 cups blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) package graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine cornstarch, sugar, water and blueberries in saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring until thickened; cool. Combine cracker crumbs into bottom of foil-lined 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Mash cream cheese until soft; beat in sugar and vanilla gradually. Fold in whipped topping; drop by spoonfuls over crumb mixture. Spread gently with spatula. Spread blueberry filling evenly over cheese mixture; spread with remaining cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture; chill overnight. Use foil to remove dessert from pan. Place dessert on platter; cut into squares. Yield: 15 servings.