Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Rich and gooey, full of blueberries.Starts with a cake mix and goes from there. Slightly different from the other blueberry pound cakes already posted. Works with frozen unthawed or fresh blueberries. The glaze is optional at my house.
- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add one egg at a time until well blended.
- Beat in vanilla pudding mix, oil and cake mix.
- Beat for 4 minutes on low speed.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Blend all ingredients together on medium speed until well blended.
- Turn cake onto serving platter.
- Pour glaze over hot cake.