Recipe by Juenessa
This cake is so moist and easy! It is delicious served as a coffee cake or as a dessert. The blueberry glaze makes it a very pretty cake, too.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can blueberries, drained, juice reserved
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons blueberry juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding mix and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in water, oil, eggs and cream cheese.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Make Glaze: In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar with 2 tablespoons (plus more if necessary) reserved juice from the blueberries.
- Drizzle over cooled cake.