Recipe by Anne G.
This came from a newspaper insert last year. It is so good and so easy! I have heard that if you toss the blueberries in flour that they won't sink to the bottom of the pan. I haven't tried it yet, but will try it soon! Original recipe says to bake for 1 hour, but I think about 1hr 15 min to 1 1/2 hr does better.
- 18 ounces butter recipe cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, cream cheese, oil and eggs. Beat until smooth. Gently fold in berries.
- Spoon into prepared pan and bake for about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.