- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (I use the "two extra servings" size)
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium-sized mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until well softened.
- Add sugar, vanilla and lemon extract and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust and spread evenly.
- Top with blueberry pie filling and refrigerate until ready to serve.