Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The touch of lemon extract gives this dessert a nice flavor. Prep time does not include time to chill.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (I use the "two extra servings" size)
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- In medium-sized mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until well softened.
- Add sugar, vanilla and lemon extract and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust and spread evenly.
- Top with blueberry pie filling and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Delicious, light filling! I added a shot of juice since I didn't have the lemon extract. Thanks for posting this!
Decadent! This dessert is rich, beautiful and delicious! Very simple to put together. I used slightly less than 1/2 tsp of lemon extract -- DH is not terribly fond of lemon but a little hint was perfect. Made for My 3 Chefs 2008.