Yummy and moist.
Make and share this Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss blueberries with about 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
- Combine remaining flour with the other dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, cream the cream cheese, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs, then flour mixture, butter and milk and mix until just moistened.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill paper-lined muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from pan immediately.