1/8 Photos of Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins
Yummy and moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine (melted)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Toss blueberries with about 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
- 3Combine remaining flour with the other dry ingredients and set aside.
- 4In a large mixer bowl, cream the cream cheese, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
- 5Add eggs, then flour mixture, butter and milk and mix until just moistened.
- 6Fold in the blueberries.
- 7Fill paper-lined muffin pans 2/3 full.
- 8Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Remove from pan immediately.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 184.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g