Recipe by Seasoned Cook
THE BEST flavored blueberry muffins you'll ever eat! You can use fresh or frozen blueberries for this recipe. We live in an area where there are several blueberry farms and fill our freezer. These muffins are a special treat!!
Top Review by One Happy Mama
Heavenly, gorgeous, and wonderful! I used them with fresh blueberries and they turned out fluffy white. I made them a second time with frozen blueberries and they had a purple tint to them. Lovely both ways and delicious! My new go-to blueberry muffin recipe! Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter with cream cheese. Stir in beaten eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in blueberries. Lightly mix in milk without beating or overstirring mixture.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins until 3/4 full.
- TOPPING: Mix butter, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of muffins.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes. Cool and remove from muffin tin.