1 hr 5 mins
Jazz Lover's Note:
Found this on Pinterest. I absolutely love blueberries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray an 11-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Place all berries, cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon of sugar into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth (about 1 - 2minutes).
- 4Lightly flour a surface, and roll out both pieces of Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Dough, side by side.
- 5Spread both dough pieces evenly with the cream cheese mixture, leaving a 2-inch border of dough around the cream cheese.
- 6Roll up both dough sections into a log -- jelly-roll style.
- 7Trim off the ends of each roll to make them neat, and then,
- 8Cut each roll into 15 1-inch pieces.8. Place each piece of dough into prepared round or bundt pan, placing them side-by-side in concentric circles until entire pan is filled.
- 9Sprinkle dough with remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar and bake for 35 minutes or until bread is lightly golden.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cream Cheese Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.7
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 121.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g