Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a beautiful and delicious layer dessert perfect for a summer cookout.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and margarine. Press into a greased 13X9 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; add the eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool on a wire rack.
- Spread with pie filling and then whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.