1/1 Photo of Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Oatmeal
Chef #781731's Note:
this is a delicious, easy, healthy and protein packed breakfast or snack that i hope you will love as much as i do! If you are counting calories, this delicious and generous serving only has about 300 calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the water, lemon juice, Splenda and blueberries in a small saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer until the blueberries form a nice syrup consistency, remember to keep stirring so it doesn't burn!
- 3Stir in the oats, cinnamon and cream cheese until combined.
- 4Lastly, stir in the cottage cheese and mix just until the curds start to melt. Enjoy your bowl of cream cheese danish tasting goodness!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 14.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese